Virginia Estate Planning Attorney
Create your estate plan today with peace of mind knowing your family’s assets are protected.
You never know what may happen. That’s why having a solid estate plan prepared by an attorney will make it easier for your loved ones when that day comes.
Affordable Estate Planning Services
Many of our clients need several estate planning documents. Our standard estate planning package includes:
- Will – a document that directs how your assets are to be distributed to your heirs and survivors, and names an executor who will be responsible for making sure it is honored.
- Power of Attorney – grants another person authority to act on your behalf financially so your assets can be accessed should you become incapacitated.
- Advance Medical Directive – instructions to medical care givers and loved ones on how you want treatment options to be applied or withheld should you become unable to make those decisions for yourself.
Other estate planning services offered by our firm include:
- Guardianship and Trust Wills
- Revocable Living Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Powers of Attorney Fairfax VA
- Trust Planning Attorney – Northern Virginia
- Inheritance Tax
- Types of Wills
- Virginia Attorney
- Virginia Will Writing Lawyers
- Working With a Will Writing Attorney in Fairfax VA
- Working With a Will Writing Attorney in Vienna VA
Northern Virginia Trusts and Estates serves clients throughout Northern Virginia. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and get the peace of mind you’re looking for.